Bulk delivery in auto-silos.
E115w mortar is used on both interior and exterior bricks, concrete, concrete blocks, and similar surfaces.
Outside it is suitable for regular finishing on surfaces and may receive coatings, plastics, quartz based paints and similar products. It is used as an interior support base for laying tiles, gres, clinker, etc. in humid environments such as baths, kitchens, and basements. Care must be taken to allow E115w to dry perfectly before proceeding with the laying of the tiles.
E115w is normally applied with a spraying machine in layers of between 10-20 mm. For thicker layers, leave it to firm, then roughen the plastered surface and then apply a second layer. A few minutes after spraying on a layer, it may be leveled with an aluminum smoothing tool. E115w may normally be roughened after 4 hours. E115w is a quality product and must be prepared and used with care, in particular:
- The wall surfaces must be uniform, free from dust, dirt, efflorescent salts, oils, grease, etc. DO NOT use E115w on gypsum supports that are painted or flimsy and prone to crumbling.
- On structures in smooth concrete, wait for the surface to dry, treat with LAGES R 22 adhesive.
- For joints of different types, “drown” the alkali-resistant tape in the E115w.
- The correct preparation of the walls (holes and cracks closed), and of the framework guides, with corner protectors etc.in place, will save time, product, and will help achieve a better final result.
- Smoothing with a plastic or wood smoothing trowel gives a better quality to the finished plaster and makes the final finishing easier to apply.
- For exteriors, use a relatively rough and water-repellant finish. LAGES 180i gives the best final results.