Bulk delivery in auto-silos.
E 115C is for both interior and exterior use on cement, bricks, concrete blocks, and similar surfaces.
E 115C plaster used on the exterior is able to receive normal scrapings, quartz based paints and similar plastics. E 115C applied indoors is a valid tile support for bathrooms, kitchens etc. Tiles may be applied after a complete drying and seasoning of the surface.
The plaster is usually applied with a machine or by hand to a thickness of 15-20 mm, smoothing it after a few minutes with an aluminum smoothing rod. For thicker layers, let the surface solidify, then after roughing the surface, continue applying the second layer. After about 4 hours the surface may be scraped. E 115C is a quality product and must be prepared and used with care.
Particular attention must be given to the following:
- The wall surface must be uniform, free from dust, dirt, efflorescent salts, oils, grease, etc. DO NOT use on gypsum supports that are painted or flimsy and prone to crumbling.
- Structures in smooth concrete must be pre-treated with LAGES R 22 gripping material.
- For joints of different types, “drown” the alkali-resistant tape in the E 115C.
- The correct preparation of the walls (holes and cracks closed), and of the framework guides, with corner protectors etc.in place, will save time, product, and will guarantee a better final result.
- Smoothing with a plastic or wood smoothing trowel gives a better quality to the finished plaster and makes the final finishing easier to apply.
- For exteriors, use a relatively rough and water-repellant finish. LAGES180 I gives the best final results.